Matt has lived in Snowville with his wife, Brea, for the last 24 years. Along with his 17 year old son, Avery, he enjoys serving his local community as a Volunteer Firefighter for the Snowville Fire Department. When he has spare time, Matt enjoys traveling, working on project cars/trucks, and being with family and friends.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance and operation of servo-hydraulic and data acquisition equipment
- General maintenance and upkeep of the Brooks Forest Products Center
- Coordinating the installation of new equipment
- Assisting students and faculty with research projects
- Inventory and surplus of department equipment
- Organize test set-ups and assemble test fixtures in accordance with established procedures